When you visit Copper Beech enter our classrooms named for trees.
Celebrating 25 Years of Service!
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Copper Beech Montessori is to provide an environment for young children that will support their optimal development. Included in this is:
- • Creating beautiful classrooms which welcome the child and invite her or him to explore
- • Fostering an atmosphere of safety and peace through the use of clear, consistent rules
- • Building community and cooperation both within and between the classrooms
- • Nurturing the social, emotional, and cognitive developmental needs of each child
- • Giving each child the tools necessary for him or her to reach full potential
Now you can download our Quarterly Newsletter.
Get your Parent Handbook 2014 here!